For the duration of the conference an exhibition will be on display presenting new worksm workshops and performances by Heath Bunting, knowbotiq, Johannes Paul Raether, Parastou Forouhar, RYBN.org, Simon Farid, Aram Bartholl, Bureau d’Etudes.
Kampnagel will be showing a newly commissioned theatre play each evening of the conference on the topic of anonymity, by the performance duo Skills.
- forum = longer academic style presentations
- anonymity lab = more workshop oriented sessions, open to participation by interested people, based on research experiences, short presentations or interventions.
- workshop = open format for which the respective organisers have full responsibility, details will be announced shortly
Call for participation:
The conference is open to interested researchers or artists that want to present aspects of their work, discuss ideas or research results. Particularly our workshops and labs are designed as open spaces for discussion and interaction.
So if you are working on the topic of anonymity or when your research is related to the topic and you want to take part in whatever way, contact us (email@example.com). We are looking forward to your emails, projects and suggestions for participation.
Preliminary programme (the allocation of persons to sessions may change)
(27-6-2018, pdf overview and detailed information will follow soon)
17.30 -20.00h: Opening of conference, exhibition; keynote: Seda Gürses (Brussels)
- 11-14h: Performance by Johannes Paul Raether: 25. Oct. 2018, (it will not be at Kampnagel, but somewhere in the city, details will be announced)
- 9.30-11h: Workshop „The blurring of genres“ with Gretchen Bakke
- 14.30-16h: Forum 1: Collectivities in Anonymity: Götz Bachmann; Nils Zurawski; Heath Bunting; Parastou Forouhar; Simon Egbert; n.n.
- 16.30-18h: Forum 2: Anonymity, Privacy, Transparency, Surveillance: Maren Heibges; Paula Helm; Lars Bretthauer; Alma Akbari,; n.n.
- 9-10.30h: Anonymity lab 1: Biopolitics: Amelie Baumann; Johannes Paul Raether; Ingrid Schneider; Jacob Copeman, n.n.
- 11-12.30h: Anonymity lab 2: Labour: Simon Farid; Paula Bialski; knowbotiq; Randi Heinrichs, n.n.
- 13.30-14.45h: Forum 3: Ethnographic Methods: Researching Anonymity: Maren Heibges; Nils Zurawski; Michi Knecht; Dörte Negnal; n.n.
- 15-16.15h: Anonymity lab 3: Economics: Anna Henke, RYBN.org, n.n.
- 16.30-18h: Keynote: Seth Schoen (San Francisco)
- 9-13h: Workshop with RYBN.org
- 9-13h: Workshop with Bureau d’Etudes
- 13.30-15.30h: Forum 4: Rethinking the present from the long history of anonymity. Michi Knecht; Urs Stäheli (tbc), Daniel de Zeeuw; Andreas Bernard (tbc)
- 16-17.30h: Closing#researching anonymity: Anonymity Research Group and guests