For the duration of the conference an exhibition will be on display presenting new workshops and performances by Heath Bunting, knowbotiq, Johannes Paul Raether, Parastou Forouhar, RYBN.org, Simon Farid, Aram Bartholl, Bureau d’Etudes.
- forum = longer academic style presentations
- anonymity lab = more workshop oriented sessions, open to participation by interested people, based on research experiences, short presentations or interventions.
- workshop = open format for which the respective organisers have full responsibility, details will be announced shortly
(29-8-2018, pdf overview and detailed information will follow in September)
17.30 -20.00h: Opening of conference, exhibition;, rallying speeches; keynote: Seda Gürses (Brussels)
- 11-14h: Performance by Johannes Paul Raether (it will not be at Kampnagel, but somewhere in the city, details will be announced)
- 15-16.15h: Forum 1: Collectivities in Anonymity: Götz Bachmann; Nils Zurawski; Heath Bunting; Parastou Forouhar; Simon Egbert.
- 16.30-18h: Forum 2: Anonymity, Privacy, Transparency, Surveillance: Maren Heibges; Paula Helm; Lars Bretthauer; Alma Akbari.
- 9-10.15h: Anonymity lab 1: Biopolitics: Amelie Baumann; Johannes Paul Raether; Ingrid Schneider.
- 10.30-12.00h: Anonymity lab 2: Labour: Simon Farid; Paula Bialski; knowbotiq; Randi Heinrichs.
- 13.00-14.15h: Forum 3: Ethnographic Methods: Researching Anonymity: Nils Zurawski; Michi Knecht; Randi Heinrich; Amelie Baumann; Johanne Yttri Dahl; Anna Henke.
- 14.45-16.00h: Anonymity lab 3: Economics: Anna Henke, RYBN.org; n.n.
- 16.30-18h: Keynote: Seth Schoen (San Francisco)
- 9-12.30h: Workshop with RYBN.org
- 9-12.30h: Workshop with Bureau d’Etudes
- 13.30-15.30h: Forum 4: Rethinking the present from the long history of anonymity. Michi Knecht; Urs Stäheli (tbc), Daniel de Zeeuw; Andreas Bernard
- 15.30-16.15h: Closing#researching anonymity: Anonymity Research Group and guests